Big ideas, concepts and stories are your playground. You are constantly inspired and motivated by all things visual, to include examples of exceptional craftsmanship. You have developed the effortless ability to craft cutting-edge and culturally relevant concepts, while still meeting strategic and business goals in equal measure.
Qualified candidates have:
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- At least 3+ years of Art Direction and Design work experience at an advertising agency preferred
- Experience leading the design of projects from concept to completion
- Experience in creating files for production
- Ability to create audience-centric assets, inclusive of graphics, infographics, social media content, etc., for print, digital (mobile first) and social
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and persuasively sell creative concepts within agency and directly to clients
- Ability to work independently, under tight deadlines, on multiple projects and brands in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and a naturally strong work ethic
- Ongoing drive to understand emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in design, technology, interaction and social media
- Strategic thinking; ability to contribute in brainstorm sessions
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously
- Ability to meet critical deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources
- Proficiency of Adobe CC including XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proven problem solving skills at both strategic and tactical levels
- Working understanding of related digital disciplines such as User Experience, Content Strategy & Creation, Social Media, etc.
Please include your portfolio link with your resume.
Contact Chris Pawlik by emailing your resume and link to online portfolio here.