If you just asked the magical interweb searchbar thingie about “Advertising jobs in San Antonio,” there’s a reason why you landed here. And it’s not just because that’s how SEO works. It’s because Anderson Marketing Group has them. Advertising jobs, that is. Right here in San Antonio.
Which could be good news for you…assuming you have the attributes we’re looking for.
Talent, for instance. Talent is our top priority.
We’re not looking for someone who simply wants to fill a position. We seek the person who wants to develop a career and become passionate about this industry. You will be surrounded by a team of people committed to big ideas. Here, you’ll prosper if you are smart, driven, creative, and willing to think big.
Please see the detailed openings on this page and send us your résumé. If we do not have a position currently available, we still encourage you to submit your résumé or samples of your work. We are always on the lookout for top talent.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive salary, 1/2-day Fridays, Taco Wednesdays, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and the chance to work on interesting projects and grow as a professional. AMG is an equal opportunity employer.
Current positions available
Anderson Marketing Group is in search of an experienced Copywriter who is fluent in concepting, collaborating and has mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. A copywriter who manages all copy deliverables ensuring they meet Anderson’s standards for creative excellence while delivering on time and in line with client expectations.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, deadline-oriented, collaborative and strategic, with experience creating exciting narratives across a variety of platforms and channels.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Proven experience as a Copywriter or in a similar role, preferably in a marketing/ad agency
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of written work across multiple platforms
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Passion for creative work and a collaborative work ethic
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player mentality who can effectively communicate and work in a collaborative environment
- A good understanding of branding and the ability to develop content that meets strategic needs.
- A strong ability to create, write and present concepts both internally and to clients
- Ability to craft persuasive and impactful copy for a variety of marketing materials, including websites, social media, advertisements, blog posts, email campaigns, and more
- Ability to develop compelling and engaging content that effectively communicates our clients’ brand message across various platforms and channels
- Strong experience in writing or editing for social media, content strategies and SEO including blogs is a plus
Please submit your portfolio or samples of your work along with your resume to Kim Gresham.