If you just asked the magical interweb searchbar thingie about “Advertising jobs in San Antonio,” there’s a reason why you landed here. And it’s not just because that’s how SEO works. It’s because Anderson Marketing Group has them. Advertising jobs, that is. Right here in San Antonio.
Which could be good news for you…assuming you have the attributes we’re looking for.
Talent, for instance. Talent is our top priority.
We’re not looking for someone who simply wants to fill a position. We seek the person who wants to develop a career and become passionate about this industry. You will be surrounded by a team of people committed to big ideas. Here, you’ll prosper if you are smart, driven, creative, and willing to think big.
Please see the detailed openings on this page and send us your résumé. If we do not have a position currently available, we still encourage you to submit your résumé or samples of your work. We are always on the lookout for top talent.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive salary, 1/2-day Fridays, Taco Wednesdays, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and the chance to work on interesting projects and grow as a professional. AMG is an equal opportunity employer.
Current positions available
Great ad campaigns don’t just happen. They’re the result of several different teams coming together under a single vision to create something incredible. And in the middle of it all is you: the Account Executive keeping the wheels turning. You are the client’s voice to your internal teams at the agency. A project’s strategy, budget, and schedule are all your domain. Thanks to you, everyone stays on task and motivated, and forging natural relationships with our clients, the creative team, and other members of the agency comes second nature. If this sounds like you, read on.
Qualified candidates have:
- A college degree plus 2-5 years of agency advertising experience.
- A solid understanding of the advertising business and an agency’s functional processes, technologies and terms.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Very organized and can meet deadlines without losing your cool.
- Able to know our client’s needs and visualize the desired results.
- Understanding clients target markets.
- The financial skills to develop and meet client budgets.
- A track record of establishing and nurturing strong client (and intra-agency) relationships.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) client information, concerns and status to our account team in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Ability to develop creative briefs for our internal teams and create and update status reports.
- A genuine desire to help grow our agency and our clients business.
This is a full-time position.
Contact Soeurette Shook-Kelly by emailing your resume here.