If you just asked the magical interweb searchbar thingie about “Advertising jobs in San Antonio,” there’s a reason why you landed here. And it’s not just because that’s how SEO works. It’s because Anderson Marketing Group has them. Advertising jobs, that is. Right here in San Antonio.
Which could be good news for you…assuming you have the attributes we’re looking for.
Talent, for instance. Talent is our top priority.
We’re not looking for someone who simply wants to fill a position. We seek the person who wants to develop a career and become passionate about this industry. You will be surrounded by a team of people committed to big ideas. Here, you’ll prosper if you are smart, driven, creative, and willing to think big.
Please see the detailed openings on this page and send us your résumé. If we do not have a position currently available, we still encourage you to submit your résumé or samples of your work. We are always on the lookout for top talent.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive salary, 1/2-day Fridays, Taco Wednesdays, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and the chance to work on interesting projects and grow as a professional. AMG is an equal opportunity employer.
Current positions available
Our Copywriters know what works and what doesn’t. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. They have to manage the quality of all copy deliverables and ensure they meet AMG’s standards for creative excellence, delivering on time and in line with the clients’ expectation. The right hires for us should be passionate about blending creativity, artistry and a sense of marketing-savvy to create the trends and experiences of the future.
Qualified candidates must have:
- An up to date portfolio showing samples of your work
- Passion for creative work and a collaborative work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- A good understanding of branding and the ability to develop content that meets strategic needs.
- Strong ability to create, write and present concepts
- Must be able to write in different styles, CTA’s and long formats and tones.
- Strong experience in writing or editing for social media, content strategies and SEO platforms including blogs is preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently, under pressure and maintain careful attention to detail.
- Mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities.
- Self-motivated, humble, organized and accountable.
Local applicants preferred but not required. Must be available from 8:30am-5:00pm CDT.
Please submit your portfolio or samples of your work along with your resume to Chris Pawlik.
Front-end Web Developer
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Front-end Web Developer. Candidates should have the ability to design and develop responsive websites from the ground up following industry best practices. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and can combine usability with visual design.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Front-End development experience
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with front-end build tools such as Sass or Less
- Experience with front-end CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Tailwind CSS
- Cross-Browser development to support multiple browsers across multiple devices
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work cohesively with our back-end developer
- Understanding of SEO and UX practices
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Animate or similar programs
- Ability to code an email that works across all platforms including Outlook
Other preferred skills:
- Knowledge of Elementor, Advanced Custom Fields, and Custom Post Types a plus
- Experience with HTML5 banner ads a plus
- Agency experience a plus
- Ability to use Git for version control
- A good eye for details and high standards in UX
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Professional and courteous
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to stay up-to-date on new technologies and approaches
- A portfolio of websites you have designed and/or developed
Position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence preferably in San Antonio, Texas or surrounding areas.
Please email Tiffany Gabaldon with your resume and a link to your portfolio.