If you just asked the magical interweb searchbar thingie about “Advertising jobs in San Antonio,” there’s a reason why you landed here. And it’s not just because that’s how SEO works. It’s because Anderson Marketing Group has them. Advertising jobs, that is. Right here in San Antonio.
Which could be good news for you…assuming you have the attributes we’re looking for.
Talent, for instance. Talent is our top priority.
We’re not looking for someone who simply wants to fill a position. We seek the person who wants to develop a career and become passionate about this industry. You will be surrounded by a team of people committed to big ideas. Here, you’ll prosper if you are smart, driven, creative, and willing to think big.
Please see the detailed openings on this page and send us your résumé. If we do not have a position currently available, we still encourage you to submit your résumé or samples of your work. We are always on the lookout for top talent.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive salary, 1/2-day Fridays, Taco Wednesdays, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and the chance to work on interesting projects and grow as a professional. AMG is an equal opportunity employer.
Current positions available
Senior Account Executive
Anderson Marketing Group seeks a highly driven, passionate Senior Account Executive to join our award-winning team.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day management of their client accounts. They should be adept at communications and able to handle a broad variety of tasks with increasing independence and sound judgment. They are highly organized and accountable
- Key day-to-day contact with clients, creative teams and other agency partners
- Managing client objectives, expectations and timelines and communicating changes/directions to internal team members
- Owning client relationships and developing long term account strategy
- Ability to listen, interpret, and challenge client direction and clearly communicate said direction to the internal teams
- Participates in creative process and selling creative by understanding core business strategy and brand objectives
- Oversee assigned media, engagement marketing, budget coordination, meeting planning coordination, creative, and/or production activities carried out by the agency on behalf of the client
- Lead project meetings and develop status reports to ensure projects stay on track
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, team members, other agency partners, and external industry peers/colleagues
- Build deck presentations and recap decks/reports
- Project management/workflow system data entry and reporting
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Participating in the agency’s new business and proposal efforts, as requested by leadership
- All other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years of experience, preferably in an advertising agency setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- High level of initiative; takes accountability for role on projects
- Fast-paced team environment
- High degree of professionalism
- Have a great attitude and assume a high level of enthusiasm and be able to respond well under pressure
- A strong focus on accuracy, attention-to-detail, and timeliness
- Excellent oral/written communication skills with a keen ability to keep supervisors properly informed
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to contribute to ideation, strategy development and strategy support
- Ability to proactively problem solve, mind the details, and see the big picture
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- A solid understanding of the advertising business and an agency’s functional processes, technologies and terms.
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience with digital strategy is a plus
- Knowledge of Advantage is a plus
Contact Kim Gresham by emailing your resume here.
Our Copywriters know what works and what doesn’t. They’re fluent in concepting and collaborating and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. They have to manage the quality of all copy deliverables and ensure they meet AMG’s standards for creative excellence, delivering on time and in line with the clients’ expectation. The right hires for us should be passionate about blending creativity, artistry and a sense of marketing-savvy to create the trends and experiences of the future.
Qualified candidates must have:
- An up to date portfolio showing samples of your work
- Passion for creative work and a collaborative work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- A good understanding of branding and the ability to develop content that meets strategic needs.
- Strong ability to create, write and present concepts
- Must be able to write in different styles, CTA’s and long formats and tones.
- Strong experience in writing or editing for social media, content strategies and SEO platforms including blogs is preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently, under pressure and maintain careful attention to detail.
- Mature appreciation of the balance between creative and business opportunities.
- Self-motivated, humble, organized and accountable.
Local applicants preferred but not required. Must be available from 8:30am-5:00pm CDT.
Please submit your portfolio or samples of your work along with your resume to Chris Pawlik.