If you just asked the magical interweb searchbar thingie about “Advertising jobs in San Antonio,” there’s a reason why you landed here. And it’s not just because that’s how SEO works. It’s because Anderson Marketing Group has them. Advertising jobs, that is. Right here in San Antonio.
Which could be good news for you…assuming you have the attributes we’re looking for.
Talent, for instance. Talent is our top priority.
We’re not looking for someone who simply wants to fill a position. We seek the person who wants to develop a career and become passionate about this industry. You will be surrounded by a team of people committed to big ideas. Here, you’ll prosper if you are smart, driven, creative, and willing to think big.
Please see the detailed openings on this page and send us your résumé. If we do not have a position currently available, we still encourage you to submit your résumé or samples of your work. We are always on the lookout for top talent.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive salary, 1/2-day Fridays, Taco Wednesdays, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and the chance to work on interesting projects and grow as a professional. AMG is an equal opportunity employer.
Current positions available
The Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for analyzing, planning and buying media across clients. The planner/buyer works closely with clients, media partners and internal departments to execute strategic media recommendations. Candidates must have digital experience as well as the ability to assess research, data, and performance metrics and communicate plan results in a clear and concise manner to internal and external individuals. Candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of media campaigns.
- Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Director
- Oversees, plans and maintains expert knowledge in all channels including TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital and emerging technologies
- Well-versed in digital media marketing platforms including SEM, social, display, native, programmatic, OTT, video and mobile
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution reporting and optimization
- Executes all plans through effective and efficient daily management
- Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the traffic/production spec worksheet
- Solid understanding of ad formats, segmentation, audiences and trends in paid media and performance marketing
- Attends agency, department, and production team and client meetings as necessary
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners
- Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally
- Recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Manages insertion orders, monitors and stewards media buys and makegoods in Advantage
- Prepares reports on results, observations, insights and future recommendations
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in media planning and buying.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience
- Deep understanding of the negotiation and buying process across media and experience in developing and managing multi-media campaigns.
- Excellent analysis, reporting and presentation skills.
- Passion for new/emerging media technologies and ability to engage strategically and tactically across platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, etc.)
- Proven abilities to manage multiple clients and campaigns.
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives.
- Proficient in using and assessing standard media research and planning tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Scarborough, Nielsen, Tapclicks, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account, creative, and PR teams.
- Experience with Advantage is preferable
- Bilingual is a plus
Contact Sylvia Treviño by emailing your resumé here.