If you just asked the magical interweb searchbar thingie about “Advertising jobs in San Antonio,” there’s a reason why you landed here. And it’s not just because that’s how SEO works. It’s because Anderson Marketing Group has them. Advertising jobs, that is. Right here in San Antonio.
Which could be good news for you…assuming you have the attributes we’re looking for.
Talent, for instance. Talent is our top priority.
We’re not looking for someone who simply wants to fill a position. We seek the person who wants to develop a career and become passionate about this industry. You will be surrounded by a team of people committed to big ideas. Here, you’ll prosper if you are smart, driven, creative, and willing to think big.
Please see the detailed openings on this page and send us your résumé. If we do not have a position currently available, we still encourage you to submit your résumé or samples of your work. We are always on the lookout for top talent.
We offer excellent benefits, a competitive salary, 1/2-day Fridays, Taco Wednesdays, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, and the chance to work on interesting projects and grow as a professional. AMG is an equal opportunity employer.
Current positions available
Freelance – Art Director
We are looking for an experienced art director for freelance project work.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, 3-5+ years of experience, and a diverse portfolio.
- Ability to develop strategic, conceptual solutions to meet client needs.
- Capacity to meet critical deadlines and maintain high quality standards. Self-motivated, resourceful, and well organized.
- Ability to communicate effectively and make presentations internally and to clients.
- Proficiency with industry-standard graphic design tools for both print and electronic media. CS – Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign. Experience with web design and online ad experience a plus.
- Print production skills.
Contact Chris Pawlik at 210.230.6715 or email your resume and link to online portfolio here.